The healthcare industry is rapidly moving towards the use of electronic medical records and other streamlined processes. We can assist with patient confidentiality, security, and diminishing costs related to document production.
The Healthcare industry is undergoing many changes with rising costs, provider consolidations, new legislation around “meaningful use” and a greater emphasis on protection of patient information.
LDI Healthcare Solutions are designed to:
• help protect confidential patient information (PHI) and medical records
• provide compliance support and meet regulatory requirements as it relates to HIPAA regulations
• enhance service delivery by increasing device efficiency and uptime
• enable cost conscious behaviors and reduce administrative costs
• integrate the best technologies available from best-of-breed manufacturers and software developers including Canon, Sharp, Toshiba, Samsung, HP, Nuance and Google
LDI works closely with our manufacturer partners and healthcare application providers to help ensure compatibility with the next generation of electronic medical records systems. This ensures that customers can seamlessly integrate their core devices with solutions from MEDITECH*, Epic®, Cerner and McKesson®, with confidentiality and regulatory compliance in mind, which is absolutely critical to today’s healthcare environments.